Parameter of Digital Ohmmeter & Voltmeter:
– Range for tested resistance: 0.01 ohm to 9.99 ohm
– Range for tested voltage: 0.01 V to 9.99 V
– Operating voltage: 2.2V to 5.5V
– Working current: Less than 10 mAh with no tested
– Object: less 30 mAh with tested object
– Standby power consumption: Less 10 uA
Digital Ohmmeter & Voltmeterr is designed for testing resistance and voltage of e-cigarette products. The size is very small, making it easy to test resistance and voltage at any time and place even for the most basic e-cigarette user.
There are two ports on the Digital Ohmmeter & Voltmeter:
The left one for testing voltage and the right one for testing resistance. (The ports are for eGo-threaded devices and the connector for 510-threaded devices.)
Step 1: Turn on the device. (The switch is near the port for testing resistance.)
Step 2: Screw the battery port of the e-cigarette onto one the voltage port of the device for testing its voltage. When pressing the button on the battery of the e-cigarette, the reading of the voltage will show in the LED display. Screw the atomizer onto the resistance port of the device for testing its resistance. The ohm reading will show in the LED display.